Thursday 5 May 2011

Advertising Proposal


In order to create an advertising proposal, I need gather information about the company that makes a product, where it wants to advertise, what its wants the advertising to achieve and how much it has to spend.

The advertising budget for my campaign to advertise (name and purpose of your product) is £100,000.


What do you want your adverts to achieve?
I want my adverts to introduce a brand new product and to make the product popular and wanted.

What type of advertising will suit your campaign?
I'll use print advertising (magazines) and online.

Describe the type of print advert you have in mind?
I would include a picture of the product, the product and brand name, price, website page, colours (red and black), wag theme, to attract the sexy and posh women’s attention.



What is the target market?
My target audience are women 20+, wealthy working and so wealthy they don’t have to work and wags, women who like to be centre of attention, sexy and posh but i also want to get people interested in perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment