Wednesday 26 January 2011

5 fonts for my magazine

Times - i choose this because its formal and i like the shapes of the letters and suits my social class of my magazine. It also went well with my picture. 


Tahoma - i didn't choose this for my title because its to informal and doesn't look like a magazine title font, however i did use this font for my little stories on the front of my magazine.


Comic Sans MS - i didn't choose this because its to young and round letters and didn't meet the social class of the rest of my magazine.


Century Gothic - i was going to choose this because its similar to Times however Times looked better for my magazine.


Arial Black - i didn't choose this because its to bold and didn't look right for my magazine and clashed with my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment