Thursday 6 January 2011

Explanation of mood board

Evaluation -

I have chosen to do my mood boards on fashion, hair and make up. I choose these because I am interested in them and they are nice to read and look at. Their target audience is girls.

I have decided to create a fashion magazine. I choose this because I initially wanted to create a make up magazine but my research found that there wasn’t many applying make up magazines so this would be hard to work with as I cant get my research from anywhere. I like fashion and am interested in it and know and love many fashion magazines.

I am going to put things like the latest fashion and models/celebs on the front cover. Also the newest gossip and news. I will also use big titles and eye-catching colours so that my magazine is as interesting and nice as the existing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment